Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Regina Button Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Replace filter for Miller furnace that looks like sponge
    I had a Miller furnace installed as a replacement unit aprox. 2 yrs. Ago. It has a filter that looks like a piece of very thin sponge and I have no idea where to find a replacement. I have inquired at Home Depot and Lowe's to no available. Thought I had found something but it was for an air conditioner and not it would work. :(
    Any suggestion on where these might be available?
    tsa7man Posts: 154, Reputation: 9

Nov 12, 2007, 02:14 PM
    If you go to your phone book and look up heating air conditioning wholesalers, and take that filter with you, most of them stock the mesh type filter media... you buy it by the sheet and cut it to the size that you need...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miller Oil Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a miller oil furnace that was installed in July of 2006 it has been running just fine until now I have power to it but it won't run. I can get the fan to start but when I hit the reset button all I get is the blinking light. Can you help:(

Miller Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

We purchased a modular home three years ago brand new. The furnace is a Miller. Three days ago the primary control went bad. Don't you think that's way too soon for a primary control to go bad? I want to complain to the company, but I have no idea how to reach the people who make the Miller...

Miller furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have no pilot light. The burner lights on full capacity at all times.

Miller furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a miller furnace. It runs on LP gas. It comes on the ignitor comes on the burners see to light but the blower won't come on. Is this the mother board? I have replaced this in the past. The ignitor was burned out and I replaced it. I still can't get the blower to come on.

View more questions Search