Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyantha2581 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Marine boy
    [F]me and my boyfriend have been dating awhile now but he left about a month ago because he wants to be a marine. i really do like him and i want to be with him but i can't because hes in south carolina. a lot of people told me it wont last, and long distance relationships dont normally last. and in one letter he said he loves me and he wants me to marry him when he comes back from training but he said i dont have to answer right a way. i want to say yes but there's something telling me not to... i dont know why. i know i love him. what do i do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 01:58 PM
    If you love him, you will write him every day, it is different a person going to military training than many other long distance relastionships, if anything, he needs you more now than ever.
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyantha2581
    [F]me and my boyfriend have been dating awhile now but he left about a month ago because he wants to be a marine. i really do like him and i want to be with him but i can't because hes in south carolina. a lot of people told me it wont last, and long distance relationships dont normally last. and in one letter he said he loves me and he wants me to marry him when he comes back from training but he said i dont have to answer right a way. i want to say yes but there's something telling me not to... i dont know why. i know i love him. what do i do?
    If you truly love him, u'll wait for him no matter how long it takes. As long as he is faithful to u, n you are faithful for him, it will work out between both of you no matter how far far away he is. Right now he needs u, make him happy, write to him as often as possible, I'm sure if he loves u, he'll return to you as soon as he finish and you guys will live hapily ever after... hope for the best.. don't let it end.. u can do this.. n do this if you love him.. he needs u

Best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine AC problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a self contained 6000 BTU marine ac that trips the circuit breaker about 2 seconds after the compressor kicks on. So far I've changed the compressor, the breaker,the hard start capacitor and sent the circuit boards out to be checked. If I disconnect the hard start capacitor from the...

Marine compass [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of oil in a compass

Marine biology [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I want do marine biology as a major in college and as a job. So I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hands on experience for this summer without causing me to go broke?

Marine law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am doing my masters in southampton uk and ia m working on an assingnment on a collision case between the tricolor and kariba which took place in dec 2002 in english channel.please could you send them the links about the case study and insurance on the vessel and cargo...

View more questions Search