Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chongoszamoranos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 12:44 PM
    I am going out to the border of Sandiego CA well Iam going to Tijuana and I woul like to know how can Itake out and bring back my granddoughter with me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 12, 2007, 12:48 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I gather you are a citizen and what to bring your granddaughter from Mexico (she is a mexican citizen) back to the states to live? If so you need to contact INS about her being allowed to immigrate. If you are just bringin her for a visit, I believe she just needs to obtain a travel visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel careers [ 9 Answers ]

I've always wanted to travel, what careers are there out there that will let me do so other than working for the airlines

Travel to US [ 5 Answers ]

Do you need a passport to travel in the USA?

Have intrepid, won't travel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1998 intrepid 2.7. It died in a parking lot. It would start and idle but would not increase above idle without stalling. It got towed home. Now it doesn't idle although it sounds like it wants to start. I suspected fuel filter or MAP sensor. Test on sensor gave me good voltage on PCM...

View more questions Search