Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Nov 12, 2007, 11:51 AM
    What breed of dog do you have?
    Hey everyone who reads this :D
    I was wondering what your takes on dogs are.
    I want to know what breed you have, if its indoor, outdoor, crate trained whatver. I want to hear funny, cute , happy etc. stories, I want to know if your overall exsperience was a good one. I'd love to hear from you all :)
    Good day, abby
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Black Lab... he is lazy and gets hair everywhere... BUT he is a love... so he can stay!
    We work things out, I feed him, give him water, he lies on my couch gets hair everywhere, and all over the toys... and I get to vacuum and clean up after him... all is good...
    CodyDeanDernBuckSnortLongNeckLegHornElkHorn is his name, we call him Cody for short!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 04:30 AM
    Mine was a Norwegian Elk hound,Lakota.

Speckled gray and black(like me:))

Living in the north he was most comfortable in the winter months,summer he would be an indoor lounge dog(also like me,, lol)

Most times he was just a farm dog, lazying the day away till I got home, then it was activity till dinnertime,He was my best friend.

Many days we would go through the 2.5 miles of trails we had cleared through a woods, the furthest point had a watering hole I deepened, so he could plunge into it to cool off, then the trek back home for a lazy evening( him cleaning up in his clean pool of water, me cleaning him in it::p)

He might have only lived 4 years(hit by a passer-by 1 year ago) but he did live well.

Elk hounds are territorial, he was fierce when it came to hunting raccoons(brought home like a cat and a mouse) and was an all around joy to have.

Someday I will get another dog, but his memories will last forever:)

Ken
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 05:30 AM
    I have 2 labs. Both indoor. My chocolate is a sweet doll, does nothing wrong everyone loves her. My yellow is extreemly neurotic annoying pest, but my husband loves him. He is riddeled with health problems and is not a hearty dog. Kisses everyone but me. He is create trained, due to his destructive and expensive habits. Two of the same breed yet two different personaalities. Just for the record the female was mine before I met hubby and the male was picked out by him. (dog has similar personality oh husband.)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2007, 07:41 AM
    We have a female Rottweiler, Rosie, who is my youngest son's companion/assistance dog. She is nine, will be ten in January and has been with us for most all her life - she went to live on a sheep farm (long story) but we are happy she is with us and well and provides a good watchful eye for my son.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 08:00 AM
    I have a mini doxie. He is the love of my life... next to my husband. He is a "country club dog" pampered and spoiled. He is crated during the day when we are at work, but sleeps with us at night.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Hmmm well with Lennox, your guess is as good as mine haha... he is a little cute mutt, which seems to have a little of everything in him. He is black, very muscular, long, and short... about 25 lbs. He is like a kid on crack... totally spaz all day but we love him! And he has the textbook "puppy dog eyes", he just looks up at you and he can do nothing wrong!

Ava is for sure part pitbull, chocolate in color, spotted tongue (like a chow), and big and muscular (although now she's doesn't look so muscular, more pregnant!) She is about 55 lbs. She is just a lover... lays with me, and lets me use her as my pillow. Total charmer, and just sits there while spazo Lennox jumps all over her.

They are night and day to each other... but it's a nice balance :)
    katieperez Posts: 236, Reputation: 35

Nov 13, 2007, 01:50 PM
    2 spoiled "rotten"weilers. Love them to pieces. Here's a link to your question in the dog forum, in case anyone wants to see their goofy mugs.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/h...og-151382.html
    They're still babies. They slobber a lot. They love going to Ft. Woof. We belong to a Rottweiler club. These pups make my world go round!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What breed of dog, is my dog Annie? [ 10 Answers ]

Can you help me figure out what kind of dog Annie is? The rescue told me that she was a shepherd mix, but what else? She is the sweetest dog. I have had for over 2 years. She was abused by someone and is terrified of people. She loves other dogs, especially her brother Nicky. It took me over...

What dog breed should I adopt? [ 14 Answers ]

What dog breed should I adopt :rolleyes: maltipoo pekapoo puggle

What is better for my female dog. To breed her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2.4 years old lab. I was going to breed her last time but it didn't work. One vet tells me the best thing for her is to have puppies once. Another vet told me she doesn't have to. I want to do what ever it is the best for her. What would be the best for her? Could you please advice me?...

Cross Breed Dog [ 0 Answers ]

Inbreeding brings out recessive traits. Closely related dogs are more likely to have the same recessive problems. I have heard of deliberately breeding siblings to see if there are problems. If that doesn't produce problems, then likely there won't be problems breeding to other dogs. So the...

View more questions Search