Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesmommy5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Do you think my house is haunted
    This is my 1st question posted on here. I have lived in my house for 5 years. Yesterday, my eight year daughter who is a very smart little girl and has never made up a story in her life. She doesn't lie. She was playing a video game in her toy room for about a half hour. She came running out of the room like she say a ghost. She was so scared and began crying. She said this toy called " Jibbi " it is a toy that you interact with but it has to be plugged into the TV. You tell it to jump, or exercise things along that line. Well, the toy was not plugged in and she was not playig with it at all. It was across the room. Ok. She said the toy talked to her and she was so freaked out. She said it said move me closer to the TV so I can watch you play. She also said it lite completely up while it said it. I believe her. You could see the fear in her for over an hour. We also have picture with what we believe to be spirits in them. Some are very clear. A few months ago my daughter and I were away for the night and my husband was the only one here. He said when he woke up in the morning that every cabinet in out klitchen was wide open. He is a neat freak and wouldn't leave the cabinet open an inch. Strange! I know there are other things that we just wrote off and probably thought each other did. Well just wanted to hear some feed back on this. Thanks, Kim
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 12, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Wow, that's scary! If you are a religious person, have you ever thought about having a religious leader bless the house? My mom used to have her minister do that whenever we moved. He would go through every room of the house and say a prayer. He would just ask that the house be a good place and that, if there was anything evil there, for it to leave. Can you put some of the pictures on here? I'm glad it's not my house! :)
    alliesmommy5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Yes I will have pictures on here tonight. Definitely worth looking at. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Is my house haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I have been experiencing some very strange things going on at home I have always had a noisy house what with pipes banging etc but last week we all smelt a very strong aftershave go all around the room and linger at the bottom then a razor was found behind the toilet twice now and shadows please...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I...

View more questions Search