Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenkins Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 04:04 PM
    Best place to buy hard drives in or around atlanta
    I'm new in atlanta ga and wondering if anyone nows a low cost place to buy hardware. I look through the phone book but there are so many places I thought I would see if anyone had any insight. I usually build my own and need hard drives, processors, video cards, etc...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2005, 05:00 PM
    When I do go retail, I like Microcenter or CompUSA... both of which are in the Atlanta area (click the links to see their GA locations

But I have yet to find a storefront retailer that can compete with online prices for most components.

Once you ID the component you want, go to www.pricewatch.com and/or www.streetprices.com to find the best online rates - then check those prices against those of the local retailers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two hard drives [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a computer with Windows ME installed on the slave drive,and I just installed Windows XP Home on the Master drive. What I would like to be able to do is use either OS I want. Rght now I can use the XP home OS but not the Windows ME OS. I can open the drive with Windows ME on it by going...

External hard drives [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have a problem with my external hard drive. When it loads it will be created as drive (G) and it should be drive (F) all of my other hard drives default to (F) when loaded except one it go to (G). The software I use to access the information on the hard drive creates links like (F)...

Hard drives [ 3 Answers ]

I want to clean my hard drive and reinstall windows and hardware. How Thanks Fred ? :-/

Running 2 hard drives [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a naïve when it comes to setting up computers, recently I acquired a computer with a fried motherboard but the hard drive is fine and I want to run both hard drives in my existing computer, one for the operating system and one for my junk that currently slows down my computer. I have...

Hard Drives [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question on SATA Hard Drives. I am planning on installing 1 SATA Drive, and I have 1 IDE drive also, I want to use, Which would be the Master, or can it be either, I know with IDE you use Slot 1 for Master and then if you want to have a slave. But with SATA I am not sure how that...

View more questions Search