Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    workman22g Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Mouse cursor won't move at all!
    Can anyone please help me. MY mouse cursor won't move. I was In my kitchen cooking for my son and I came back and my mose wouldn't move I don't know what he did. But I need my computer so I can do my school work
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 12, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Have you rebooted?
    workman22g Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Yes I have rebooted and I have the same problem. I have an acer laptop computer
    Guppy Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Is it plugged in?
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Do you have a wireless mouse? Or the mouse integrated into the computer? Thanks,
    BBWfromPhilly Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2007, 08:12 AM
    This has happened to me after the screen saver has kicked in. I rebooted and turned off screen saver and have had no problem since.
    rayzman Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
    OK what is the type of your mouse optical or roller??
    Optical is a sensor mouse and roll over is a small ball inside of it we'll its old version of mouse??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop mouse won't move cursor on screen [ 5 Answers ]

Using a Toshiba laptop only 1 year old. Turned it back on today and I cannot get the built in mouse to move the cursor on the screen. I can navigate using tab and made it to the Control Panel then Mouse. It did not display anything as far as any mouse driver being installed. How can I get this...

My boyfriend won't move in with me! [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have bn going out about 10 and a half months now. We love each other very much. Recently I have suggested that we move in together because 5 out of 7 nights of the week we are together so it makes sense to live together. My boyfriend however says that he can't because that would...

Tenants won't move [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my question is I sold my home the closing is in a week I am ready to move but my tenants won't they think the new owner will let them stay. I believe the new owner is going to gut the house. I told them in march I was sellling I also gave them a letter aug 11th of this year that they have to be...

View more questions Search