Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friccardo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Does Not Heat Up
    My Kenmore electric dryer does not heat up like it should. The dryer gets warm and eventually dries the clothes, but it's taking 3 times as long.
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Nov 12, 2007, 06:35 PM
    There are many possibilities to this problem first check your lint catcher and clen out the vent tube see if that helps and post back if I do not get to you fast enough there are plenty of people on here that will help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Dryer won't heat [ 16 Answers ]

I have a heavy duty Kenmore Elite dryer for about 5 years (bought new) but it doesn't heat now. Power works fine. The inside part turns/tumbles fine. Light works when you open the door. We clean lint out each time. Just doesn't heat on any of the dial settings. I've switched power at the...

Kenmore Elite gas dryer won't heat [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer model number 110 72056 100. When I select a cycle to dry; they dryer turns, the air is blown out of the house; :confused: however, it is cold air even though I have selected a hot air cycle. Please let me know if you know what could be wrong with this. ...

Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Electric dryer, model 110.64992300 that will not heat. I suspect the heater relay is bad, but I can't open up the top console to get to the electronics. Do you know how to open it or have directions showing how? I don't want to break anything.

Heating Element Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove the heating element from the dryer for replacement? I can get to it and there seems to be one or two screws to loosen, but I can't disconnect the electrical connections to the heating element itself.

Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer turn off all by itself. An error code of E1 appears. We press start/cancel and start the dryer again. After a few minutes it shuts off again displaying the error code once again. Help... :eek:

View more questions Search