Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyadharshini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Testing tools for mobile navigation product
    Hi,
    I am a Testing Engineer. I am using Windows CE mobile for testing the navigation products. Currently, I am testing manually. Please suggest me some testing tools that can be used in mobile navigation product.

Is there any tools for testing these products?

Suggest me some useful testing tools for mobile navigation product. So that it would be useful for my career.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Are you testing Accuracy? Satellite Strength? Sensitivity?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collapsing - Expanding Navigation List [ 15 Answers ]

Check out the menu on the left here: Welcome to K.Y.P.S.A.H. Pet Services! Keeping Your Pet Safe and Happy! Click on one of the Items, and you'll see the list expand under it. Can I do that without CSS? Yep, I confess: I don't know CSS. Whip me! Can it be done with html? Thanks!

Abandon tools [ 4 Answers ]

I was awarded an amount in a small claim from a contractor who did not complete the job and he left his tools. I have been keeping them until I receive payment. I won the case in March of 06 and he finally wants to settle the debt and retrieve his tools. He never showed in court and there was no...

Woodworking tools [ 1 Answers ]

Sir My question is related to woodworking on CNC machine I want to ask that is there any ROUTER BIT which can be reground or reused Is there is any router introduced which can optmise process in productivity & cost Thank you

View more questions Search