Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joaquinmel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Pimples
    Hi,,
    Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Fast... use rubbing alcohol dabbed on cottonballs.

A good balance of vitamins
    B complex,
    A
    C
    D
    E
    Essential fatty acids
    Zinc picolinate and copper at different times of the day http://gmuntz.tripod.com/zinc.html

Eat more fruits and vegetables and use sea salt instead of table salt.
    Eat less sugar, junk foods and dairy products

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 2 Answers ]

I just have a question about my face skin Because of my pimples I got lots of marks and I still have that pimples and it so hard to do shave. I tried ecerything to clear it but it didn't work I want to clear my skin means my pimples and that marks. How can I do it??

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

Face Pimples [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have this major problem with my face, I get a lot of pimples and I don't know the reasson. Dr says its age effect, while some say it is because of oily skin. Whatever the reasson my face is becoming terrible by every passing day because those pimples leave black spot when they...

View more questions Search