Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    33elbbub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Can only orgasm with direct touching
    Hey, Im 23, haven't had a lot of sex in my life but the last few years I've started masterbating... When I have had sex I couln't orgasm, and have since discovered that I only can if I directly rub my constantly fot 10mins or so... Is this normal? Should a girl need that much attention to her to have an orgasm? PLese let me know. ( and I Should just say that it was never a mental problem, I was always enjoying myself, I just couldn't orgasim)... tHANKS
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Yes, what you have experienced is normal. The brain is a woman's center for getting in the mood, and the clitoris is the focus during lovemaking (or masturbation). It takes women longer than men to reach a climax, so that is why he must begin hours before to get her emotionally ready and then later concentrate on her erogenous zones so she will climax sometime around the time that he does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OCD: Why do they avoid touching others? [ 6 Answers ]

Why do people with obsessive-compulsive disorder avoid touching others? I don't see how this fits into the disorder.

Hot water pipe touching fire sprinker pipe [ 6 Answers ]

I discovered why the water pressure in my fire prinkler system kept rising. It's because the hot water pipe is right up against the sprinkler pipe causing it to heat which then increases the pressure. Now can I wrap the pipe with insulation. Would this be a good fix? If so, should I wrap the hot...

Where is my orgasm! [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together over a year, and during that year we've had great sex many many times. But the only problem that I have is that I've never had an orgasm. We've tried different positions, toys, hell I even tried to make myself have one but I just never seem to get there....

He just can't orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for about 6 months, and in that amount of time, he has only reached climax twice. What is the matter with him? Is it me? Our sex sessions usually last for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours yet... NOTHING... What is up?

Open ground when neutral not touching ground [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was moving around a room and noticed my wife wanted her desk elsewhere. I decided to, since she would have her computer on it, check the outlet she would be moving to. It seemed old so I changed it. I noticed before I changed it that with my GFCI tester, all sockets on this circuit were...

View more questions Search