Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sravaneee_239 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Seekin information for MS in US.
    Hi... dis is sravan pursuin Graduation in Electrical n Electroniks Engineerin.. I Am interested in pursuin MS in US in EMbeded systems... I have taken gre test in which I scored 1020/1600... I have also taken TOEFL which I may get score in 2 to 3 days..
    I have AGGREGATE of 73.05%in my GRADUATION.
    I have an aggregate of 77.7% in intermediate...
    I have an aggregate of 77.67% in TENTH STD(SSC)..
    SO... Give me list of the UNIVERSITIES which offer this course and for my profile...

Thanking U, SRAVAN waiting for reply... :)
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

Nov 11, 2007, 11:40 PM
    ITT Tech.

Nov 12, 2007, 02:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondbel
    ITT Tech.
    Xcuse me sir I really don't mean 2 ask silly questions... I really want the information regarding those universities which privide course and apt 4 my profile... sorry if you think that my question are really disturbing u... thankin u 4 your reply...
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 12, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Here is a directory of graduate schools in electrical engineering:

Graduate Directories of Electrical, Electronic, and Computer Engineering Programs

To use this site, you're going to have to go state by state and visit the school's website or send the department email.

Alternatively, you can try a Google search for a set of terms like "graduate degree electrical engineering embedded systems" and see what turns up.

Vasily

Nov 12, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vingogly
    Here is a directory of graduate schools in electrical engineering:

Graduate Directories of Electrical, Electronic, and Computer Engineering Programs

To use this site, you're going to have to go state by state and visit the school's website or send the department email.

Alternatively, you can try a google search for a set of terms like "graduate degree electrical engineering embedded systems" and see what turns up.

Vasily
    Tanx 4 your information sir... sravan... :)

Nov 12, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Comment on vingogly's post
    Because its giving some good information about the question...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

Information [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove ignition cylinder from a 1991 :D honda accord:D

Need information [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I need help my brother keeps freaking me out with all these ghost stories about he's been heering things in his room at night we don't no what to do because when he tels my mum she doesn't believe him and just walks away please someone help me before it gets worse

16 yr. Old seekin emancipation [ 5 Answers ]

Can my daughter at 16 emancipate herself from me? If so, what are the laws or things that must be for her to be able to do this? Can she do it without my permission if there is no abuse, neglect, etc. going on... she just wants to be on her own? We live in the state of Indiana.

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search