Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beybinix Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Dear experts
    You see I'm 13 and I weigh 46kgs!! I just need to lose weight... I'm way too heavy for my age...

Thnk u
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 09:28 PM
    That is 101 lbs
    Doesn't seem to be THAT heavy.
    Worry more about staying in shape and not gaining more---for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Mr. President [ 96 Answers ]

The following song is written by Pink about a lot of things that make so much sense in so many levels. I love this song and I really wanted to share it. If you've heard it, but haven't taken time to really understand the words I've copied them down for you. I think Pink is a great artist and I am...

Dear Abby [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

Dear Pentium experts [ 1 Answers ]

Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache? Thank you

View more questions Search