Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dns0312 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2003, 08:44 PM
    Rca cables in cd player/amp
    Well I think I have a good reason why my amp tweeters do not work, they are hooked into the channel 3/4 ports, well my amp is hooked to my cd playere with only 2 rca cables which allows me two channels, I want 4 channels so is there a way I can get another set of rca cables coming from my cd player so I can hook it up to my amp? If so then please tell me how, if not then please tell me how I can get all 4 channels working. Thankx
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Oct 31, 2003, 10:02 PM
    Rca cables in cd player/amp
    Shouldn't be a problem.

What you'll need is two rca y-splitters, which you can get at your local radio shack or similar store. Each splitter will allow you to connect two rca cables to each of the rca plugs on your cd player.

:)

~psi42

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1993 Civic Jumper Cables Crossed [ 6 Answers ]

We tried to Jump the car, but of course broke the golden rule, DON'T CROSS THE WIRES!! Now there is nothing happening after I have switched in a Brand New Battery. Are there some simple test I can do to check, or is it too late for anything?

Cat 7 Vs Cat6 cables [ 3 Answers ]

I know the CAT 7 has performance better than CAT 6 cables. I know the connectors and priferal equipment of using with CAT 7 should be specially designed to to impair the cat 7 performace. But what problem may I face if I want usiong the Data cable cat 7 instead cat 6 cable in a system designed for...

Straight through v.s. Reverse cables [ 4 Answers ]

When making a telephone line cord, the sequence of wires is reversed - e.g. yellow to the right side of an RJ-11 at one end, to the left side at the other end. Is this arrangement called "straight through"? I am making a batch of RJ-11, 4 conductor cords that will connect a computer to a...

Cables in wall and house insulation [ 3 Answers ]

I believe the code forbids running cables so that they Are in contract with each other. If you pass through A beam, I believe they allow 24 inches of contact. How many cables can go through each hole and How big must a hole be? What is the allowable method of running several Cables...

Msg: Please check the signal cables [ 9 Answers ]

The power supply on my computer is fried.. terrible smell, etc. I installed another power supply and the computer lights up and it shows activity on the Hard Drive but it never boots up. It just runs and runs. I get a message on the monitor to "check the signal cables" and nothing else... no...

View more questions Search