Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Animated Christmas Movie
    It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going to guess is Toy Land (if it is about the nutcracker). I remember lots of candy everywhere and a magical christmas wonderland of sorts. I also remember a train ride leading to something epic. I think it involved two little kids, but that might be narrowed down to one. I'm sorry, I know this is all really vague, I watched it when I was little and I can only remember a few very random parts. Any help would be amazing, thanks!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Nov 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
    It's the "Care Bears Nutcracker Suite" (1988) It starts with some kids practicing for a ballet and the instructor tells them a story about a brother and sister who moved and feel out of place and so the Care Bears come to help and while there the nutcracker comes through a magic door into the girls room. He's followed by evil rats that are the minions of the evil Viseer (not sure how that's spelled) and they have a snowball fight in the children's front yard and when the rats loose they disappear back to Toyland. The good guys follow a little while later, to go save Toyland. When they get their they are attacked by some beat up toys who are the subjects of Toyland but since the Evil Viseer took over they were enslaved and are now fugitives. They all become friends and hop on a train to the palace where they find out the Nutcracker is actually the prince and the kids and Care Bears go back home where the girl (Alice is maybe her name, I don't remember right now) walks down stairs Christmas morning to find their new neighbor (the prince, who's last name is Prince) with a Christmas gift for her, A Nutcracker Doll.

Nov 11, 2007, 05:41 PM
    I'm 99% positive that it didn't have care bears in it. Thanks though!

Nov 11, 2007, 05:47 PM
    No I looked it up, I think you're right, sorry. I guess I just blocked the care bears from that memory. Thanks for your help, it was driving me crazy!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Nov 11, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Sorry, I can't think of anything else it could be. Your description fits that one perfectly. I couldn't find any clips from the movie or anything but I found one picture that has the girl and the nutcracker. Do you remember anything else? Maybe a time frame that it may have come out or anything?

Edit Ha yeah I do that sometimes too. But I'm happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Christmas Movie in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the name of a movie that came out in the 1980's - I believe. Anyway, it takes place around Christmas time, there are 2 kids - a brother & a sister - and their Dad is killed during a bank robbery, they are accidentally kidnapped by the robber when he steals their car, but no...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

Christmas House robbery movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need some help trying to think of a title to a movie, I can't remember all the details, but here it goes. The movie is set at christmas, and the main actor (unknown) breaks into a house that contains a rich family. However the house has people in it and it's a family and they are always...

View more questions Search