Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brazer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Need instructios for noma thm303m thermostat
    How do I program my noma thm303m thermostat I misplaced my instructions and I need help
    brazer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:15 PM
    How do I program my noma thm303m thermostat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma THM303M thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Noma THM303M 5+1+1 programmable thermostat. It has 4 settings for weekdays, 4 for Saturdays and 4 for Sundays. On Saturdays and Sundays I want only 2 settings--raise the heat in the morning and lower it at night. How do I get it to ignore the other two settings. Right now I've set 2 of...

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a NOMA Programmable 7-Day Thermostat, but today it seems to have gone strange. I had it on the Cool and heat started coming out of the vents. I thought the air conditioning was broken, so I turned the thermostat off, but a little while later the vent came on with hot air again? How...

Noma Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a programmable thermostat I misplaced my manual. The fan does not want to turn off and when the heat comes on I have a display that shows a sign of fire and one that shows a music note what does it mean

Noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I just baught and it has a noma programmable thermostat but I have no idea on how to program it at all if there is a manual on how to program or someone who can tell me how to program that would be great

View more questions Search