Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    his4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 03:25 PM
    2 year relationship.I broke you with him and I want him back
    me and him went out for two years.our aniversary was 10.29..2 wks ago...problems started when his grandma passed away 10.22 and he was you can say isolated..and i understood that because i know its not easy...he didnt even want me at the funeral...well 2 days after she passed away was her funeral(wednesday)...and since i didnt hear from him...til our 2yr aniversAry and texted me happy 2yrs...and then i sorry 4 the way ive been latley i just hav alot on my mind. i understand he was in a bad moment but he didnt call me at all after that..like at school he would be quiet and stuff...then the monday after that..i didnt see him in the mornin at school and we hadnt talked since that friday...so was already a little mad...then after school where we always met he didnt come neither...everyone had told me that they had seen him at lunch time....welll i called him and he didnt pick up....so i texted him "i think we should break up because its like if you dont have time for me...its not what i want because i love you..but your not showing me the love...and then he texted me back sayin you dont understand and i thik its the best thing for now....so now i want im back like crazyyyy i love him so much..and i miss him...its only been a wk but i dont know how im goin to keep on if i dont get him back...at school when we pass by each other he looks at me everytime....i need advice on what to do..because i realy dont want to lose him...and was i wrong in wanting to be there for him...and was he right in not calling me at all for days and days...
    jomore Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 05:13 PM
    He's obviously been through a tough time and probably thinks a lot about his family and wants to be there for them - a loss in the family affects everyone so they'd all pull together.

If you were together for 2 years and he remembered your anniversary even though he was going through a tough time, I'd say he still has feelings for you.

It probably came as a shock to him that you texted him wanting to break up - quite selfish I think because he's going through a tough time and you said that he wasn't paying enough attention/love to you. You should have given him space and backed off a little, or at least support him. Mind you, I'm going through a situation similar to yours at the moment, and having some problems backing off myself, so I may not be the best person to give this kind of advice!

If he's still looking at you whenever he passes then he obviously still thinks of you. If you did the small things like smile at him and not be cold (not that I'm saying you are), then he might come up to you and discuss getting back together. If he doesn't, it doesn't mean he doesn't want to - he's probably nervous.

If he doesn't come up to you after another week, I'd ask to meet him on neutral ground and see how he's doing - not to ask him back necessarily unless he does so first. This way he'll know that you're there for him and want to be there for him. He'll appreciate it at least, and I reckon he'll open up to you. Then you can take it from there.

Hope I helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

4 year girlfriend broke up with me. This sucks [ 169 Answers ]

Sitting around thinking isn't helping me much so I bring my story and ask for any advice possible. Maybe I'm looing at all this the wrong way. So me and my girlfriend were together for 4 years. I'm 30 and she is 24. We were friends for the first 1 year which was a little more than friends, some...

Relationship with no future.broke up [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was in a relationship with no future. It lasted for 2 years... 2 long and unhappy years with a lot of crying. Right when I was parting with the guy there came along a new friend. He was handsome and nice and really helpful. He helped me to get over my unhappy relationship and he was...

4 year G/F broke up with me. Going NC for now (again), but what's the next step? [ 33 Answers ]

Okay, I'll try to summarize this as best as possible. My G/F of 4 years broke up with me the beginning of April. I'm 27, she's 32. Things had been declining in the affection department 2 months prior and she was stressed out doing her masters degree, which began in Jan. That was a big factor...

Me , and my boyfriend broke up do I try to rekindle our relationship or let it go? [ 3 Answers ]

We've been together for 1yr, throughout the year we've broken up ,and gotten back Together. Why I don't know we stay in arguments about little things. Before we got together I worked at a restaurant were he use to come out and eat. After about a year He finially asked for my number. About 3 weeks...

Am I trying too hard to get back my 4 year relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating the same girl for four years now. During that time I have had a few problems with anger (about 4 times) and addressing it at her. While I've never hit her or even thought about it and have only yelled once I have said things which can be hurtful in hopes of her seeing that she...

View more questions Search