Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: should one marry a girl who is 7 years younger than him.?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 83.33%
  • no

2 16.67%
    askmehelpdesk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 01:49 AM
    Sex before marriage ?
    i am a 26 years muslim guy, and i love a girl who is a cousin in my relation ,she is 20 years old, we were best friends since our childhood , but since last three years we love each other, we have done many times oral sex , but as per the islamic rule it is not good , so i m very much tensed after knowing this. in fact we both are ready to get marry soon , but as far as relation is concerned we often have oral sex together twice a month, so please guide me what should i do in this situation.?
    Thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2005, 05:43 AM
    Marriage
    Hi,
    She is your cousin? Do you mean she is related to you in your family?
    If she is really related to you, family wise, then don't get married.
    There is nothing wrong in marrying someone who is not the same age as you, either younger or older.
    But, she is only 20, and in my opinion, should not be marrying anyone yet; especially her cousin, if I am understanding this correctly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2005, 05:56 AM
    cousin
    I understand in differnet cultures words are used with different meanings.
    If you are talking about a child of your uncle and aunt then no, you should not marry a first cousin. Of course in many cultures that term only means any relitive even some distance ones.

Friendship is the most important issue within a relationship

Sex before marriage merely cheapens the value of marriage

As people get older 3,6,9 years difference in age means little ( till you start getting a lot older) so age should not be a real issue in a relatinship
    askmehelpdesk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 04:10 AM
    Thank you very much for the reply to you both people, but could any one help me or tell me what should I do in this case, I really think about it and find myself in a great shame, but how should I get rid of her. She is very much crazy about me. If she doesn't talk to me even for a day, she became mad and continiously keeps calling on my cell phone, this is totally reduculas for my hectic shedule, in fact I am not able to concentrate on my job at least.

Thanks.
    Asif.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2005, 02:12 AM
    Confront her. Tell her to stop. Shut your cell phone off then you will not be called so much. It sounds like obsession. As far as beliefs and your customs you know in your heart it is not right for what you are doing. Ask for forgiveness with God and move on. Try to tell her how you feel. Then hopefully will understand. There is nothing wrong with being close and being intouch but the way she is doing it does sound over obsessive but you need to clear it up and try to explain that. That you do not feel it is right anymore. IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU PERSONALLY FEEL.

Joe
    aapki_hamdard_jan_nat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2005, 07:44 PM
    U should marry her..
    If u & she both love each other...
    Don't worry about anyone..
    Don't get nervous.

U know me very well.. because I'm a girl for whom you want sol... (I m cousin girl)
    Meriem Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Take it easy
    Dude,

Two things:

- In Islam it is not forbidden to marry your first cousin, so the fact that she is your first cousin shouldn't stop you from marrying her

- Second, didn't you know it was forbidden to have oral sex before marriage? Come on! Being virgin before marriage is different than being "technically" virgin before marriage. Anyway, now it's done, if you respect the girl and love her then marry her!

I can't believe you told about her the way you did and made her look like a crazy psycholover!

Do whatever you want dude but remember that God is watching you!

Cheers,

Meriem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my marriage last? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for 16 months but I don't trust my husband. I am 8 months pregnant and need to know before its too late for my baby if he is going to cheat and if we will last

Should I end the marriage? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been married to my husband for almost 29 years. We have nothing in common anymore. We never spend any time together. We never have sex. He won't hold down a steady job. And he won't talk about any of this with me. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so tired of trying. I'm so tired of being...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Will my marriage last? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my D.O.B is 12-17-1983 am getting married in 2 months I want to know if my marriage will last /will I have any children ?and how many ?and is my fiancé cheating on me?my email address is [email protected] Please Help!! :( :( :( :(

Got to figure out washer problem before hubby finds out what I did [ 4 Answers ]

Hi -hope someone can help. I washed a cotton quilt batting, which fell apart into a thousand "wads" of cotton, in various sizes and lengths. I pulled out as many as I could find, including some from the holes in the tub of the washer. The washer no longer drains. I suspect I've plugged...

View more questions Search