Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squkers Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I need to lose serious weight soon

I currently weight 245 lbs and I am 20 yrs old. I know I am young and I should lose weight fast, but I'm not. I don't have a tiroid problem but I'm wanting to get down to 150lbs at least. Does anyone know what exercise helps lose weight the best. I walk sometimes but it wasn't helping. And what foods help weight loss. Anything you know to help me out let me know!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !
    xunsinkablex Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2007, 01:21 PM
    A balanced diet and frequent exercise are the best ways to lose weight. Keep in mind, fad diets ARE NOT healthy (Atkins, for example). Also, make sure you get enough hours of sleep each night. Do not, under any circumstances, starve yourself or repeatedly substitute Slim-Fast or other protein shakes for meals. Eat the proper servings of fruits and vegetables, keep sweets/sugars out of your diet as much as possible, and exercise regularly. You do not want to lose almost 100 pounds in a short time period; it's not healthy at all and you will regain the weight. Teaching yourself to eat healthy and exercise regularly will help keep the weight off, because it will come as second nature once you start doing it as a regular routine. Good luck!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 01:30 PM
    My boss was seriously overweight and made a plan. She changed her eating habits to lots of fruits and vegetables, gallons of water, and walked at least five miles a day, then included weight training after she had lost 50 lbs. She avoided sugar and flour products. It took her over a year but she looks and feels great now.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:44 PM
    This site has some good ideas for losing weight

lose weight | eHow Search

I am trying to lose weight -- need to make a plan and stick to it
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Don't buy yummy foods! Because den its going to be calling your name! [ur name] come here! I want u 2 eat me! Lol srry if you don't get it but if you do, den you will know what I'm telling u 2 do. Don't buy yummy foods and every mornin walk around your neighborhood and rvrtyday try running a little more like day1 run 5min. Day2 run 10 minutes day3 run 15 min etc. hope I helped!

Nov 11, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Thank you all for helping out.. I'm just trying to lose some weight so I won't feel so bad , see me and my husband are wanting to have a baby soon :)

Nov 11, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Comment on oreo630's post
    It's the truth
    sonofjabba Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Diabetic Diet.. I lost 215lbs that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

I need 2 lose weight! [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 13 and about 5'3 and weigh 9stone I ve always bin quite curvy but reciently I've noticed that I'm getting a bit too curvy if you know what I mean please help me!! I really want 22 lose some weight and fast except I can't do all than faffing about with my dinner because my mum will think...

Lose Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Im 12 and I feel fat . I weigh 7 stone and I am about 5ft. Do I need to lose weight ?

Weight lose [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'am trying to lose weight and finding that I'am getting bigger,I'am doing everything that I should be doing right.This has been going on for 10 years and I'am not sure why,I have gone to the Doc, all my test come back good,I find that I get bigger at night time.Thank you for your help.

View more questions Search