Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoriMarie3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Probation laws?
    My dad is under provision and because he is going through a nasty divorce he ended up in jail for a misunderstanding. The probation officer asked him where his keys were and nothing more.. then we find out she went to his house and searched it, he is not allowed to have guns and my 12 year old brother didn't know this and had his new hunting gun there. Now they are not going to let him out... can she go into his house with him not even knowing?. thanks for your help
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Hello Cori:

Yes, she can search him and his house anytime.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation laws [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to get transferred from Colorado to Missouri and my probation officer is refusing to submit my transfer papers, is there any way I can get transferred? My probation officer told me that Missouri would not accept me but I have already talked to them about the transfer and they said that...

Probation Laws [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple of questions. My husband is on probation right now and he was sentenced to 3 years. In June of this year it will be 2 years. When he went to his probation officer, and told her he was going to see if he could be let off early. She told...

Probation laws for hunting with primitive weapon [ 2 Answers ]

Can a person on probation in Mississippi hunt with a primitive weapon(bow or muzzleloader)?

Probation laws [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation in New York state. They have changed my probation officer 3 times. My new one is being a royal bi.ch. She told me on many occasions that if I miss one app or if I am even five minutes late she is going to file a violation. She is also telling me that if I miss my counseling app...

Unfair probation laws in Wisconsin [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me ? I was sentenced to 12 months probation and only have 3 months to go. My probation officers is being a real jerk! He does not want to believe anything I was to say. I'm on probation for bailjumping (being in a tavern when I should not have been). My court order say...

View more questions Search