Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navaronegun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 11:06 AM
    What is this film?-Film About History of India?
    When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english.

It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants, villages put to the torch etc.

Very not-Bollywood. No song and dance. If anything, it was fairly gritty.

Can anyone name this film for me? I'd like to find a copy.
    Farmerjohn692000 Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2007, 02:04 PM
    The only thing I can think of is the movie Gandhi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old film [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old film about an angel who takes a little boy to heaven

The last film you have seen. [ 12 Answers ]

Spiderman 3

If you know what this film is tell me [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much but what I do remember is that a group of teens go to a island to protect the indian burial ground, from developers, that is on the island. I think its in Oregon or Coastal Canadia. They row out to the island and camp out on the beach until a storm make them seek sheleter in...

Help!What's the name of this film? Been looking for years! [ 2 Answers ]

Here goes! This film is centres around two boys, and was made sometime in the 80s in the USA. It's a horror film, aimed for kids. One of the boys has white blonde hair, sort of a bowl cut, and old-fashioned round spectacles (looks like the Milky Bar Kid for any people based UK side of the world)....

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search