Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
    My Chemical Romance Concert
    I was just wondering if anyone knows who is playing with My Chemical Romance if their tour now. My son is going next week and he won't shut up about who is going to be playing with them so I just wanted to ask if anyone has been to see them in this tour. He has been told its '30 Seconds To Mars' but I've been told they played with them in their last tour.

So, anyone know?
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 09:30 PM
    This is a stupid question 2 ask... no offense lady. Or man. Why don't u type it in on Google. It tells you there! Duhhh!
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Yeah good point
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 3, 2008, 01:29 PM
    I was there and it was Mindless Self Indulgence.. who I may add where amazing. XD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Else Loves My Chemical Romance? [ 17 Answers ]

I Love Them!! http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/music/blog/images/mchem.jpg =]

Mika concert! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Bit of a stupid question but I am absoloutly in love with Mika!! I would love to go to his concert there are no tickets left only on Ebay. They are quite expensive and I really want to watch him. BADLY! I asked my mum if I could have 2 as part as my christmas present and she keeps saying wait...

Need Artists For Benefit Concert! [ 4 Answers ]

Amnesty International at Avon High School is trying to organize a benefit concert for the spring of 2008. Does anyone have any idea how to get a decent artist to perform for free and who would be good for this? The proceeds of the concert will go towards ending the current genocide in Sudan. ...

Concert basement floor uneven [ 3 Answers ]

I am using poreclian tiles in my basement and ran into a problem with the concert floor is a little bit uneven, but I do not wish to rise the floor too much. I need help what kind of material should I use to either level or lay the entire floor on..

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search