Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david monier Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Trouble shoot jet tech f-18DP dishwasher
    Hello my name is david i am trying to trouble shoot a jet tech dish washer with no book on it and no drawings. I have power on my power button no light on my ready light but i do have 120 vac on one side of this light that is not on and 52vac on the other side my start button has 120 vac on both sides the compacitor has 120 vac on both sides should my compacitor have more voltage on the other side also the motor has 120 vac on all plug in wires could some one please help me figure out what i need to do to trouble shoot this thank you my email in [email protected]
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 12, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Sounds like a bad neutral or ground on the light part.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Here is the wiring diagram for a Jet Tech F-18 dishwasher, found at jet-tech.com:

http://www.mvpgroupcorp.com/jettech/f18_elect.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Ford Sport Trac Remote Mirrors trouble shoot [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble with the remote right and left mirrors not working. This problem came to my attention a few days ago and after checking fuse, moving and folding driver side mirror they mysteriously started working again. Unfortunately that only lasted a short while cause now they are not...

Dishwasher Jet dry leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the cap for the Jet Dry in my Whirlpool dishwasher and it still leaks the jet dry when I close the door and the dishwasher is not in use. I see the blue liquid running down the door. I have even let the liquid go almost to empty and it still leaks. Is this a normal thing with...

Trouble with dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm wondering if anybody can help. My dishwasher (whirlpool) is less than 2 years old but giving trouble. Basically the problem is with the tablet compartement - mostly it has not opened at the end of the wash, leaving a dry intact tablet still inside and dirty cups, other times it...

How Do I Trouble Shoot A Boiler? [ 1 Answers ]

MY central heating boiler light is on but there is no hot water and the heating won't work either. I know there is a red re set button which I have tried pressing for 3 seconds then turned the heating back on but it didn't work. Any advice? Thanks.:)

Trouble shoot transaxle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, dave from Wisconsin, I have , I believe to be a 1993 sears lawn mower with a spicer transmission in it. The model for the lawn mower is-- 502.255090 serial no. 28403837. When I tied putting the lawn mower into any gear the mower would not move, I checked the belts and they're fine , I...

View more questions Search