Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creativezone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 07:45 AM
    How can I find Business card dealer in north india?
    I am one of the laeding visiting card( Business Card) Supplier in Karnataka I wuold like to
    Devlop my business area in north also so I need o good dealer how can I find?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Are you saying that you are some kind of print shop business? Or, are you a designer of business cards? It would help to have a little more information as exactly what your business is concerning, please.
    creativezone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 09:41 PM
    Am a business card desinger and printer
    I wll print two types of cards singeside & double side
    (250 GSM Plastic laminated Front side color ,Back side BLack & white cost u 500 Rs.For 1000 Digital cards)
    (300 GSM Double side Color & Laminated Card Cost u 600 Rs.For 1000 Cards)
    TWo types LAminations are Avialable
    1. Mat LAmination
    2.Glossy LAmination
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Thank you for your reply. But, it would seem that you would be the dealer then, since you will be the one manufacturing the cards. Are you looking for ways to advertise that you design and make these cards? I think that we are having a little difficulty communicating here because of the differences in our languages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

International Calling Card Business [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start an international calling card business where clients in the Caribbean will purchase calling cards in US dollars to call the U.S. and Canada?

How do I start a calling card business [ 4 Answers ]

I am very much interested in the international calling card business, but have no idea what steps to take to start that, is there anyone that can help me.

Need credit card machine for my new business [ 4 Answers ]

I just opened up a beauty salon and want to take credit cards. After some research on the internet, I have discovered that I can receive a free wireless terminal that takes credit cards. I can also buy one for $650.00 with no strings attached. If I decide to get the machine for free there are...

Innovative business in india [ 1 Answers ]

Can u help he to find some innovative business in India. Some ting new & succes in the futor

View more questions Search