Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erin_2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 03:30 AM
    old show!
    I've watched it when I was littler, like maybe in the 90's or late 90's but I don't remember the name.
    it had puppet kids and one of them was a chinese girl and one was a blonde boy, they had a greenhouse in their house annnnnd I think there might have been a red headed girl and black boy.
    help. Thanks
    =]
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 11, 2007, 09:04 AM
    OMG! I totally remember this show, too! It was called The Puzzle Place! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a TV show/don't know the name [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new hee and was hoping you could help. My husband is trying to remember the name of a TV show that he watched sometime in the early 1980's. It took place in Africa, and he ram a refuge for animals and he had a lion. That's all he can rember. Thanks :)

Show name [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a show I saw when I was younger. It was in a library and had some cat and mouse puppets. The mice lived in the wall and there was a train running around the library.

I Need To Know the Name Of This Show [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so there was this show I watched when I was really young. I was born 1989, sothis show aired late 80's early 90's and all that. I can't remember the name of this show at all but I know what it was about. This group of kids got to run a radio or television station, and they would...

Tv show name [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to remember the name of a show that was on in the late 90's. The only two stars I can remember are alyson hannigan and Giuseppe Andrews. It was a series about all these people who were in a TV show. Giuseppe Andrews starred as a loser guy who hung around the main character. He...

Ed TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I regularly watch Tom Cavaugh's "Ed." There a number of "quotable quotes" in that show - like Ally McBeals's "McBealisms." Can anyone refer me to a website that has a list of them? Please! I especially like what he said about if something wasn't meant to be, you couldn't do anything about it,...

View more questions Search