Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharonofoz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Can you find my keys
    I have misplaced my work keys, I've turn the house upside down to no avail. I've also searched my car. Can anyone point me to them. It's Sunday and I have to call my boss by Wednesday. They are a large bunch of keys with a green tag.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Are you sure you asked your question in the right area?

Check your sofa?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 11:51 PM
    We do this to help patrons find missing library books all the time.

Think back to when you last used them or were holding them.

Which room were you in? Were you in the car? Did you change purses or coats? Are they in the car in the door pocket or the center console or between the seats? How about between chair or couch cushions? Did a dog or child pick them up and put them somewhere maybe? In the toy box or between cabinets in the kitchen? On top of the refrigerator or inside a cabinet? Could they have fallen off something, like the stove or a counter and be lying on the floor? Could they have ended up in the garbage? Have you checked car trunks?

Slowly read through the above a couple of times. Then get busy with something else. Your unconscious will work on it.

Good luck finding them.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:55 PM
    I would also like to add that whenever you search so hard for them in a panic a lot of times you will not be able to find them, but if you take a deep breath and relax. Maybe they will turn up out of the blue. Or you will realize where they went.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 11, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Or... were you drinking and put them "in" the fridge heehee... sorry just a little humor to ease your mind. I think Joe and Wonder gave the best advise... so.. get to not thinking about it :)
    Good luck!

BTW: This happened to me when I was moving... my son put them in a box of books! It only took us five or six months to find them. Hopefully you didn't have a 2yo hide yours! They hide them the best :)
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Frige and Sofa would be my guess, try the bottom, the VERY bottom of your purse.
    Any other Keys with work keys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fn Keys [ 4 Answers ]

I need help! Keys on my keyboard are not working e.g. k comes as 2, j as 1, l as 3, 0 as *... How can I fix this?

Losing keys [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my keys that go to my shed and gate.I was wondering if someone could tell me where the are.There are two sets.One haas 2 keys and the other has 3 keys.Thanx

Laptop keys [ 3 Answers ]

Any one know how to make the keys on the laptop work so you can type on it it's a toshiba satellite a105-s2716

Allen keys? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to remove a screw that has an allen key slot, if the screw slot has worn away notches and the allen key can't turn the screw anymore as it can't grip it.

Weighted keys? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what are weighted keys and non weighted keys on a keyboard. Thanks.

View more questions Search