Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmhon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 06:37 PM
    My flat chest
    I do have flat chested. I'm too willing to try any exercise that would help me gain even more to get my breast look nice. Please advice me what are the best exercises suitable to enhance breast.thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:41 PM
    You can bench press to make stronger muscles, but if anything that will make you lose "fat" from your chest and make you gain "muscle" there. Not nessecarily make them bigger. I don't know anything short or augmentation of how to get larger breasts. Other than supplements, that sound very risky and I wouldn't recommend, or just plain old paaded bras or water bras..
    jmhon Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 06:41 PM
    What are the efective ways of exercise to enhace my breast just to be like a real woman. Honestly I'm to awkward to show off just because I have this flat chested breast. Hopefully you advice me what to do as exercise would be the safest ways to solve my long time problem. Hope I can rely to you regarding this matter. Thanks
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Refer to above...
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Nov 11, 2007, 07:26 PM
    You can't "exercise" to enhance breast tissue, at least in the capacity that you're talking about. As she said, you can only increase muscle mass, however this muscle group lies BELOW the breast tissue that I believe you're talking about.

Aside from augmentation, there is little you can do to enhance breast size aside from getting pregnant. I've heard that hypnotherapy is an option, but it sounds like hype to me.

Just learn to love who you are.
    Vision Expert

Nov 11, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I have to agree with Bocasean. Just love who you are... How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flat hair from TR [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, i had tr and now my hair is flat no valume, i hate it very much, any suggestion?

Smell in flat [ 1 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I live in a second floor flat and some funny smells have been developing since we moved in in March last year. First it started with a fishy smell when we have been in the bathroom for a while and now more recently it has developed into an occansional musky/eggy smell...

Flat Paint [ 1 Answers ]

I have some flat latex paint and would like to use it in the bathroom. Is there anything I can add to the paint ot make it #1 semi glossy and #2 Mildew resistant?

View more questions Search