Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Using tampons.
    Is is true that putting in a tampon breaks our hyman?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:17 PM
    NOt necessarily... It could... If that has not already occurred then using a tampon is not advisable.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Typically, yes it does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tampons and Toilets [ 35 Answers ]

My girlfriend flushes her tampons down the toilet, which I was unaware that she did. Last night, theoilet overflowed and she mentioned that the only thing she flushes down the toilet, other than the obvious, are her tampons. I told her that she shoudn't be doing that. She said all women do...

Pregnancy and Tampons [ 5 Answers ]

I need to work at a place where I have to wear a tampon so I don't leak discharge and I need to know if it safe or what the risks are if I wear a tampon while I am newly pregnant just for 1 night. I really need to work just one more night but I have to wear a tampon but I don't know the risks to my...

Is it me or the tampons? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay this is really frustrating. I have tried multiple brands of tampons and this always happens. I put it in, and a few hours later I go to the bathroom and there is a huge amount of blood on my underwear so I grumble about forgetting to change tampons. I pull out the used tampon and its not even...

Can virgins use tampons? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay, can virgins use tampons?will it hurt 2 put in, will it even go in, and if so how do u put it in, tha directions on tha wapper weren't very specific

Flushing Tampons [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that flushing tampons down a toilet will stop it up and cause an overflow?

View more questions Search