How are batteries made
    :) how do you make a battery from:( I don't know please send meback
    junkang Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 05:20 PM
    :) how do you make a battery from:( I don't know please send meback
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 05:42 PM
    This site should give you the information you need..

How battery is made - Background, Design, Raw materials, The manufacturing process of battery, Quality control, Environmental issues

If this helps please rate my answer - Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rechargeable batteries [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Racal Dust filter mask I use in my woodturning. It is a simple motor in a mask that blows a stream of fresh air through a filter. The product is no longer made but is still very serviceable but the rechargeable battery pack needs replacing. The only information I have is as follows:...

Storage of batteries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Does anyone know if you can store new (but open from the store bought package) batteries in a plastic tupperware container until you need to use them. Also does anyone know for how long?

Car batteries [ 8 Answers ]

I had quick question as to what you guys thought about car batteries and what I should look for when purchasing. Specifically, I wanted to know if I should be concerned with the cold cranking amps as much. For example, should I buy one that has 770 over one that has 675 if I could get the lower...

Batteries Keep Going Out [ 2 Answers ]

I've just started to have a problem with my thermostat losing battery power. This is actually shutting down my heat. I have put fresh batteries in twice over the last two weeks, reprogrammed the thermostat - only to have it happen again today. Is this the thermostat going bad?

Batteries [ 1 Answers ]

Any one here know about batteries, I am looking to find out about 2- 6V batteries hooked up in parallel. Wanting to know the total amperage if each is xxx. Do they add? (CCA and CA) Jerry

View more questions Search