Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chontelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Entertainment with children
    When I'm older will I work with kids entertaining them?
    chontelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:27 PM
    I don't get this you are meant to be answering this
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Please be patient. We do this in our own spare time for free.

This is not the psychic network. We haven't a clue what your future holds. If you want to entertain kids in the future then do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 06:17 PM
    No I am sorry you will not work with kids, in fact you will turn sour on the world and hate kids and live alone with a dozen cats.

Sorry, might start saving up cat food coupons.
    godiva Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Nov 10, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chontelle
    when im older will i work with kids entertaining them?
    If that's your dream go for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sport or entertainment? [ 3 Answers ]

Aren't fantasy leagues a game of strategy using sports and sporting events as a sort of dice roll or spin of the needle? This is like calling Monopoly a sport. I suppose if you define sports as anything that entails competition, we could include poker, chess, canasta, and the like. What is...

Entertainment Business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of talent and experience in writing plays, acting and directing. However this experience has been in my church. I'm ready to move to a state where I can actually work full-time in the entertainment business. Help

Entertainment Expenses [ 8 Answers ]

A hyperthetical question here. If I was a sales rep. and I took a client(s) out to entertain for the year. My expenses are cab fare of $22, Cover charge at a club of $40, dinner at the club is $190, and tips added to $38. What would be my end of year tax deductions? Thanks!

Advertising as part of entertainment? [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that adds are a necessity but this is ridiculous. Sometimes the advertisements last as long as the program time they interrupt. I don't know if I am an exception but I mentally shut down all incoming signals when the seemingly endless barrage of add antics begin. Of course they time...

Entertainment [ 1 Answers ]

We have never been to NY but we think that everyone should go one time on New Years even we will arrive on Friday afternoon and have the weekend through New years eve to explore NY. We would like to take a carriage ride and see the Christmas Tree Rockefeller center any suggestion would be helpful

View more questions Search