Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivanchen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Strange noise
    I have been bothered by this strange noise since the beginning of this year. I bought this two family house two years ago. I renovated the whole house from top to bottom before I moved in. New electricity and new water pipe. About 10 months ago, I heard a strange noise from my living room. It repeat every 30 to 40 seconds. It sound like this "GID". It sound exactly like the low battery warning sound for the smoke detector or cellophane. It's very hard to locate where it comes from. Sometimes it looks like from the ceiling and sometime it looks like from the wall. In the pass four days, thing's getting worse. This noise becomes continually nonstop. Now it sounds like when you turn on the radio but the signal is not clear. I have nothing in my living room except a LCD TV and a sofa. Yesterday I shuted off the electricity for the whole house for more than three hours, but the noise still. I don't know what cause this noise. It just drives me crazy. Please help!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 05:26 PM
    You posted this twice??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower makes lots of noice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new variable speed kenmore furnace installed two months before. When heating system is on furnace operates very quitely. Now I switched on A/C and sound of air flow at "return air plenum" is horribly high. Does A/C system makes more noice than heating system?? Thanks, Vasu.

Acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is acting very strange. She has a toy that all of the sudden she won't leave alone. If she is away from the toy she gets very depressed. I've had her for 2 years and she's never acted like this before. It started about two days ago, and we've had the toy since December. What's wrong with...

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

View more questions Search