Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Downloading ringtones
    Hello,

Is it possible to download ringtones (Motorola i670) without connecting to computer, or free from the WWW to cellphone?

Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
    My kids use MyxerTones :: Ringtones from your music!. They pick the tones then text it to their phone... so the phone does not have to be connected to the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom cell phone Ringtones [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a FREE custom ring-tone software? I cannot seem to find a trusty website with 100% free software. Thanks in advance.

Motorola Ringtones [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone out there particularly knowledgeable about programs that allow your phone to use ringtones made for other phones? I want to put the theme from "Bubble Bobble" (an old school nintendo game) on my motorola cell phone. I found a cool one, but it's only for Nokia phones. I heard there are...

Polyphonic ringtones [ 1 Answers ]

:)Hi there my name is corinne and I'm writing from Mauritius Island.Would you please tell me where can I download polyphonic ringtones directly to my pc because my service provider doesnot support downloading polyphonic ringtones from sms. So I have to find a site todownload the polyphonic...

View more questions Search