Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToxicScribble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:23 PM
    @ Key in wrong place
    My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a | instead, and when you click the | key, its normal.

I've tried going into the keyboard settings, on the regional language and and changing the keyboard language. Nothing seems to be working.

By the way its windows Vista, thank you! :D
    ToxicScribble Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Ohhh, ignore it all, I've fixed it. And I can't find a delete button for my last post. But thanks anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard types wrong key [ 1 Answers ]

My wife's Prostar laptop prints a j when the y key is pressed. I was told it was the keyboard so I bought a new one and same problem ! All the other keys work fine and j is still a j just no y. any help would be appreciated.

Key board displays wrong character. [ 1 Answers ]

Hai My key board displays wrong character, For example If I press @ it displays " if I click back slash it displays #. In my regional settings it selects UK keyboard. Help me for this problem.

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Fn key need shift key all the time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dell laptop which is inspiron 6400 I have a problem with the fn key which I don't know how it was started The problem is that the fn key isn't working properly for example when I press fn+f1 in order to hibernate nothing happends unless I press the fn+f1+SHIFT key the hibernate happends...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search