Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xvxixcxkxyx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Mika concert!
    Hi, Bit of a stupid question but I am absoloutly in love with Mika!! I would love to go to his concert there are no tickets left only on Ebay. They are quite expensive and I really want to watch him. BADLY! I asked my mum if I could have 2 as part as my christmas present and she keeps saying wait till next time he's on. That will be ages off. Some of the dates include 19th Nov 3rd Dec which are very closeby. Im really upset. How can I make money in like a week! Or persuade my mum to buy them. I LOVE MIKA!:(
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
    You can make some money taking care of children in your neighbourhood, working in part-time, helping your mother on cleaning the house, washing the car, etc. there are many ways of doing it. Be good to your parents and help them... If you really want it you got to work for it. ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loud rock concert at 25 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Back in January long before I even thought of getting pregnant, I bought tickets to go and see the Kings of Leon in concert in December. I still want to go, obviously, but my husband is worried that it'll be too loud for the baby! I'll be around 25 weeks by then and he keeps reading...

Is mika gay? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This may sound stupid but does anyone know whether Mika is gay or not?? Sorry I was just wondering because it might sound weird but I fancy him like mad!! I just want to know out of curiousity?? p.s I am on about Mika you know the one who sings grace kelly, lollipop, happy ending,...

Moving a tub drain in a concert slab [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking at doing a bathroom remodel and my question is: I am Installing a new tub and the drain will not match up with the existing floor drain in the concrete slab floor, The house was built in 1978 and appears to have PVC pipe through out (not sure if this is true in the slab although I...

Need Artists For Benefit Concert! [ 4 Answers ]

Amnesty International at Avon High School is trying to organize a benefit concert for the spring of 2008. Does anyone have any idea how to get a decent artist to perform for free and who would be good for this? The proceeds of the concert will go towards ending the current genocide in Sudan. ...

Concert basement floor uneven [ 3 Answers ]

I am using poreclian tiles in my basement and ran into a problem with the concert floor is a little bit uneven, but I do not wish to rise the floor too much. I need help what kind of material should I use to either level or lay the entire floor on..

View more questions Search