Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyo13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Thermo disc
    Hi can any one tell me how to read the temp of a thermo disc here are the numbers on the one I have 36TX11 21608 L190-55F 28P114-1 A0544 THANK YOU
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2007, 03:12 AM
    The limit is rated at a high temperature of 190 F. The internal circuit will open at 190F and will not close again until it drops to 135F.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C Seems to have power, no cooling, thermo weird [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Amana heating and airconditioning whole house unit. The unit is 3 years old. THe A/C has been running fine all summer. I came home today, after a poweroutage, and ther LCD thermostat has all of the characters lit. All of the time, temp, and incidators are all lit up. If I turn the swith...

New instal thermo 3 wires. [ 3 Answers ]

OK I just recently bought a honeywell thermostat controller. When I removed my old thermo (slider switch type with mercury) only 2 wires were connected, but a third wire was in my box still covered (not bare wire). One wire connected was white and the other red the 3rd odd ball was green. What...

Thermo stat wiring question [ 1 Answers ]

My LUX thermostat and wiring has a red wire and a white wire. My HEIL furnace is labeled R G W Y G. Does the red go to R & white to W? I'm not sure and don't want to cause any damage! Thanks for any help!

Air won't turn on now-changed thermo [ 3 Answers ]

I changed the thermostat from an old Honeywell to a programmable Honeywell 5-2. I have central air & heating is an electric water heater. I programmed it and thought all was well. I came in today and it was 86 degrees. The fan is working but not the air. I set air at 72 and the screen says cool...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search