Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mainlandkid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 07:00 PM
    RAX file
    Does any one here know a program to convert a RAX file to a mp3 file for free?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 10, 2007, 12:38 AM
    rax file - Google Search
    mobama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Install Real Player basic on your computer. When you are done, open the burn/transfer tab and on the left side of the box select file type Audio CD. Don't select mp3 or it won't work. Then click browse and select your RAX file(s). Then click Start Burn. This gives you a CD with WMA files (windows media). From there, you can download a mp3 converter to turn WMA files into mp3s. Its kind of a pain, but Real wants us to subscribe to their bunk service, which I refuse to do. Good luck.
    mainlandkid Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Thanks mobama

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

How do I file for child abandonment and when can I file? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughters father has not seen her for over a year and he just left without telling me he was leaving. I do have a child support order and I have full custody of her. Im just afraid that he will try to take her away from me later in life and I don't want her to go through that because Im with a...

File single or file separate [ 2 Answers ]

I am engaged to marry a woman who lives in Switzerland. We both have sizable incomes and we do not want to pay substantially more taxes in either country. Currently I file single. When I simply changed the status of my filing in TurboTax from single to Married filing separately, the tax burden...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search