Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pipt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 04:45 PM
    York Thermostat
    I am electronically challenged so keep this in mind. We have recently turned on our heat, we have a york thermostat about 12 yrs old. I have heat on, set at 69 deg. turned on not auto. The emergency light keeps blinking red and it doesn't go above 66 deg. We are cold. Please help!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 04:51 PM
    I your outdoor heat pump running? If so you may have a problem with your emergency heat. Since you are challenged I would suggest you check your furnace air filter and if that is not the problem call a reputable company for service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I have changed over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. Did all the correct wiring as stated in the books but when set to cool, the heater kicks on instead of the central air conditioning. What...

York thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York thermostat. Recently, I have changed to the Heat position. The heater doesn't seem to be turning on. This morning when it finally kicked on, the EM Heat light came on. What does EM Heat stand for and should I be concerned?

Replacing Analog Thermostat with Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Replacing Analog thermostat with White, Yellow, Red, & Black wiring with non-programmable digital thermostat Model #RTH3100C. Please help!!

Replacing an old Honeywell Thermostat with a Hunter Model 44260 to a York Heat Pump [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older Honeywell thermostat with wiring G(green) W(white) R(red) X(blue) B(black) O(orange) & Y(yellow). My new programmable thermostat Hunter 44260 has G R/C R/H Y/O W/B & Y1. Which wires go where on the new 44260 thermostat? The manual is not easy to understand. Thanks! D

York to Honeywell Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a problem when trying to change an existing York (4) wire manual themostat to a Honeywell (4) wire manual thermostat. The existing wires are RED,WHITE,YELLOW, and GREEN. This themostat works but temperature setting is not accurate and it is almost thirty years old. I am trying to...

View more questions Search