Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remtps Posts: 2, Reputation: -1

Nov 9, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Kenmore dryer heater installation
    I can't remember which wires I connect to my heater. It's a kenmore model# 11063012101
    Please help!
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Two of the wires are going to have a slightly larger terminal on them these go to the element. One of them is going to come directly from the high limit thermostat on the front left of the heater housing. These wires are usually of a higher gage and are generally red. Your wiring diagram will be in your control panel to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

4 prong plug for dryer - new dryer installation [ 3 Answers ]

We are installing a new dryer with a 220 volt 4 prong plug, old dryer had only 3 prongs How is the house wiring attached to new receptacle? cgfryar

No Hot Water after installation of new heater [ 5 Answers ]

I installed a new water heater and now am only getting cold water from any hot water faucet in the house. All connections were verified and the tank has hot water in it. The outlet piping is hot to the touch as well. How could this be? Since we just moved into this house it is unclear if there is...

Replacing a Heater Box on Kenmore Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Our dryer has begun to snag our clothes. Apparently the metal screen panel that covers the heater box has rusted and the metal has shredded. I was told by Sears I have to replace the entire heater box, even though it does not seem to be broken. Is this something that is relatively easy to do?

View more questions Search