Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fire_angel_132 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 03:53 PM
    I can't.do this anymore
    Hey guys...
    :( I really want to see my boyfriend and well I can't because I'm only 13 and I have no money... but my friends are willing to help me if they can :) so I am kind of happy but also I just want to be with him...
    I don't know what to do anymore :'(
    If I don't see him I'm going to cry forever :'(
    amy8807 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Uhh girl you way to young to have a boyfriend and I understand why your parents won't let you see him... sex and hell you don't want a baby do you..? And your way to young to know what love is and I would just stop your crying because you will get over it and just listen to your parents there smart...
    lilred40 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 8, 2007, 07:13 PM
    I can tell you're definitely young kiddo. Don't do anything that you may regret in the near future. You're parent's are only looking out for your best interests. You may not see or understand that now, but one day you will, and you'll thank them for it. If that boy loves you like you love him, he'll wait.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Yep, I was there at 13, and by 20 you will not even remember his name most likely. How old is your boyfriend, don't you see him at school. At 13 you are not at a age to really even date.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2007, 07:25 PM
    More info...

Why can't you see him. What does money have to do with it. And stop the textspeak. Type out real words and remotely complete sentences if you want help here. Its in the forum rules, by the way.
    Kevin_s Posts: 213, Reputation: 51

Dec 9, 2007, 02:30 AM
    Also, this should not be a place for you to simply state you miss your boyfriend. You had no real problem, no questions to be answered either.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_angel_132
    Hey guys...
    :( I really want to see my bf and well i can't bc i'm only 13 and i have no money.... but my friends are willing to help me if they can :) so i am kind of happy but also i just want to be with him...
    idk wat to do anymore :'(
    if i don't see him i'm gonna cry forever :'(
    Girl, at 56, I wish I had your problem, at least I wouldn't be stuck with mine.

If that's the only thing in life that you are sad about, cry for a few minutes until your eyes puff up, wash your face, and get on with your life, school, girlfriends, pets, music, and lots, lots more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't take it anymore [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what to do with life anymore I'm so sick of it I miss my ex a lot but he hares me he's told me that. My gradea are all bad and I can't get them up I can't be myself anymore. I feel ugly and am never happy about myself and the way that I look I think that I'm fat.. me anf my mom never...

I don't know what to do anymore. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok Im with this guy that I have been with for 1year and 8months then we broke up and I started seeing another guy, which I thought everything was going great, then I got pregnant and he left, kicked me out of his house and everything. Then I had no one there for me and my ex-boyfriend came back...

I can't take it anymore! [ 11 Answers ]

My life is very complicated I have no one to talk too about my problems, my worries. My mother does not talk to me does not want to talk to me. She just wants to tell me to do stuff and then she is done with me. I wish I had someone to talk to that accually cared about the way I feel or what...

View more questions Search