Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    obeav1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Whiteish pimples on shaft of my penis?
    Hi I am 16 years old and have never had any sexual activity apart from masturbation. I have small pimples on the shaft of my penis, mainly at the bottom and a few underneath the foreskin but they aren't very significant compared to the ones on the shaft. I would like to find out if it is anything to worry about before going to the doctor because my mum works at the surgery and I am too embarrassed to tell her.
    I would very much appreciate any information and advice people could give me. Thanks.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 12:42 PM
    If they start to leak or hurt or if they persist a long time, you should definitely see a doctor. It may be skin irritation, ingrown hair, body acne, or perhaps an infection.. but there's nothing to be embarrassed about, especially if you're not sexually active, and it's not an std or sti.

Nov 9, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    If they start to leak or hurt or if they persist a long time, you should definitely see a doctor. It may be skin irritation, ingrown hair, body acne, or perhaps an infection.. but there's nothing to be embarassed about, especially if you're not sexually active, and it's not an std or sti.

Thanks for the advice, they don't hurt or leak but they have been there for ages now, should I go to the doctors?

Thanks

Nov 9, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Comment on charlotte234s's post
    Cleared up a lot of my worries, thanks
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 12:23 AM
    I would suggest going to the doctors, honestly, if they haven't gone away for a while. Just explain that you are not sexually active, your parents will not be angry if you are honest with them, and they won't mind taking you to a doctor, nothing to be embarrassed about.
    tomi_car Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Hey.. I posted some time ago about this subject too..

I also have those dots.. They are bigger on the beginning of the shaft and get smaller towards the head - there they are gone. Also there are more on the down side of the shaft..
    Is that right?

I hope it isn't something serious too..

Best Regards

Nov 11, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi_car
    Hey.. I posted some time ago about this subject too..

I also have those dots.. They are bigger on the beginning of the shaft and get smaller towards the head - there they are gone. Also there are more on the down side of the shaft..
    Is that right?

I hope it isn't something serious too..

Best Regards

Yeah sounds similar, how long have you had them and have they begun to disappear?
    tomi_car Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Well I have had them for quite long now.. Maybe more but I noticed them like 6 months ago I don't remember. But no. They don't want to go away. Could it be masturbating?
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Masturbation won't give you any whitish pimples, if you do it enough it may cause skin irritation and redness, but not really any other issues.
    alchemist585 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 04:58 PM
    Guys sounds like fordyce spots. I have the same problem. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

It's actually pretty common among men.
    connor422 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Hey guys I have the same problem! I have never been sexualy active like you and I get them! I have noticed though they only accur when I shave the hair on my shaft I think the razor doesn't react well to the skin there! But I do get these sometimes on my pubic hair area! They never come to a head though it is weird!
    Tokoloshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 02:57 AM
    I am a 44 year old man who has had these same whitish pimples for as long as I can remember. I have been married for 21 years and have Two daughters
    My point is that there seems to be a lot of scare mongers out there trying to get you worried about nothing. You can live a perfectly normal and happy life with these little add ons...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Penis red on shaft under skin [ 1 Answers ]

I only ralized that the skin was soppsoe to slide over the head of your penis last year and I am now 18. My forskin is very tight and hurts a little when hauling it over. When it gets over my head and down a little it is very red and has a even darker red at the bottom or the head, almost purple,...

Confused bumps on my penis shaft and base. [ 1 Answers ]

Latley I have noticed bumps on my penis. On my shaft I've notice a lot of really small white bumps which I think may be Fordyce's spots. But around the base of my penis I've noticed bigger bumps, almost like zits. They are more red and a bit bigger. I've had the same girl friend for over a...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search