Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CARITO0124 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Too hairy
    ever since i was 11 i have been very hairy in my whole body, i wax myself but steel too hairy it only last for about 7-10 days. i cannot afford laser but if anyone knows of something that makes then thinner or go away

:eek:

Nov 12, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Taurusss:
    I went to the web page and there are no location in the u.s. i also tried other pharmacies with no success. Do you know where i can buy it, i'm desperate

Nov 12, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taurusss
    oh my gosh! i didnt know you were in the U.S sorry! :( bioder is only sold out in Europe, Australia and Asia.. i have searched now and this is the result.. im so so sorry:( they dont even sell it in the amazon so sorry:(
    I appreciate all your help, I do Have someone in Spain can she find out there

Nov 12, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by taurusss
    its found only is Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Portugal over in Europe..
    Thanks anyway it has given me some hope, maybe I will keep researching ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hairy situation [lol] [ 1 Answers ]

Lol, In June I died my hair black, it was semi-permanent (about 28 washes), and I have dyed it 4 or 5 times since then (I dyed it myself) and it looks brown at the top, red in the middle, and black at the bottom. Shouldn't it have grown out since it has been 6 months? I am thinking about going to...

View more questions Search