Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdbabin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Kenmore Series 80 washer will not spin
    The water drains, the motor runs, but no spin. The lid switch is good--just replaced two weeks ago. Is there an out of balance switch that may be faulty? Please any guidance is appreciated.

Guy
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Is this a belt drive or direct drive washer? If you don't know please supply me the complete model number and I can look it up.
    TahkinaSellers Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applsvcgirl
    Is this a belt drive or direct drive washer? If you don't know please supply me the complete model number and I can look it up.
    It's not a belt drive but the model number is 11020832991
    TahkinaSellers Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applsvcgirl
    It's not a belt drive but the model number is 11020832991
    smith7482 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 05:27 PM

I need the schemate to the motor of the kenmore 80 series#11020832991

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I was running my Kenmore 80 series washer and when it came to the spin cycle the water would drain, but it would not spin and is making a kind of clicking sound. So, I am trying to figure out what is going on. I am trying to get the back off the machine, but am also having difficulty there. Thanks...

Kenmore 80 Series washer doesn't spin... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 80 Series washing machine. Yesterday it stopped spinning. It fills up with water and then makes this fast clicking noise when it should start spinning or agitating. Any ideas on what might be the problem?:confused:

Kenmore 90 Series Washer No Spin [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 90 series washer about 6 years old that everything works fine but won't spin. It aggitates fine but won't spin. If you catch it before it spins and turn the dial back to aggitate and while it is aggitating you spin the tub backwards then go to spin it will spin just fine. I do know...

View more questions Search