clohmurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Iching in middle ear and throat
    cherylturrell Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by clohmurphy
    That's horrible isn't it? Your supposed to stop itchy ears by putting a drop of baby oil in them , never tried it myself though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear popped and now I can't hear out of my ear at all [ 7 Answers ]

I was wresteling with my kids and husband and we fell to the ground and I popped my ear pretty good and it started hurting went to the beach and got some salt water in my left ear and it was pretty excruating I had to get out of the ocean I went to sleep and when I woke up I couldn't hear out of my...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Itchy Inner Ear and Throat [ 30 Answers ]

You know how your throat will itch way inside to the upper right or left, and you can't itch it? Well, that's what mine is doing, along with the constant itching of my inner ear. I can't reach the itch and it's driving me crazy! It's been going on for 2 days now. I also can feel my inner ear...

Water in the middle ear [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago I was swimming in the sea and abruptly I felt water flowing into my left ear. It caused pain that later increased. I tried to get the water come out of the ear (jumping on one foot etc), but nothing helped. Since then I keep feeling this water in my left ear. Yesterday I went to an ear...

Body iching [ 1 Answers ]

Some times and all of a sudden I feel pinch in my body and urge to ich, as if something bit you. Even though there is No signs of any rash or redness. What is this

View more questions Search