Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    signal2007 Posts: 83, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 12:13 AM
    Rm format to mp3 format
    Hi all::)
    Please tell me:how can I convert RealOnePlayer file (rm file) to mp3 file?which software?
    Is quiktime good?? and how?(please don't advice downloading software -because I don't want to infect my mp3 player! )
    Thanks in advance
    flowcom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Unfortunately, you are going to have to download a program in order to get your problem solved.
    You can use boilsoft rm to mp3 converter.
    RM to MP3 Converter, Convert RM to MP3, RA to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to WAV

RM to MP3 Converter lets you easily to convert Real Audio files (.rm, ra, ram) to MP3 and WAV files, and Extract Audio from Real Video files. It' easy and fast!

RM to MP3 Converter also supports other audio format, with it, you can convert wma, ac3, mp3, wav to MP3 and WAV files

RM to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to MP3, RA to WAV all-in-one!

Features

Support convert RM to MP3
    Support convert RM to WAV
    Support convert RA to MP3, WAV
    Support convert wma, ac3, mp3, wav to mp3, wav.
    Support Batch convert.
    Retrieve information (title, artist, comment) from the rm/ra files, write ID3 tags in output MP3 file.

Reference
    Boilsoft, retrieved November 9, 2007 from RM to MP3 Converter, Convert RM to MP3, RA to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to WAV
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Here is one that will do it for free: Free RM to MP3 Converter - Freeware convert RM to MP3.
    signal2007 Posts: 83, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowcom
    Unfortunately, you are going to have to download a program in order to get your problem solved.
    You can use boilsoft rm to mp3 converter.
    RM to MP3 Converter, Convert RM to MP3, RA to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to WAV

RM to MP3 Converter lets you easily to convert Real Audio files (.rm, .ra, .ram) to MP3 and WAV files, and Extract Audio from Real Video files. It' easy and fast!

RM to MP3 Converter also supports other audio format, with it, you can convert wma, ac3, mp3, wav to MP3 and WAV files

RM to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to MP3, RA to WAV all-in-one!

Features

Support convert RM to MP3
    Support convert RM to WAV
    Support convert RA to MP3, WAV
    Support convert wma, ac3, mp3, wav to mp3, wav.
    Support Batch convert.
    Retrieve information (title, artist, comment) from the rm/ra files, write ID3 tags in output MP3 file.

Reference
    Boilsoft, retrieved November 9, 2007 from RM to MP3 Converter, Convert RM to MP3, RA to MP3, RM to WAV, RA to WAV
    Thanks a lot for your help,but what about Quicktime?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between the mp3 and mp4 file formats? [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me the difference between mp3 and mp4 file format. Why mp4 format file didn't play in windows media player.

Writing format [ 4 Answers ]

What would be the correct format to write a bid or proposal?:confused:

How do I format... [ 4 Answers ]

... and re-partition my hard drive when my computer (HP) does not have floppy drives? I want to reformat so that all the 'garbage', etc.. . along with a scrambled 'Recovery' option are totally eliminated. I've been using the XP Home recovery disk but it installs an awful lot of unnecessary...

Format? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way in MS Word to merge several different articles & have them all the same length? Instead of: This is just an example! This is just an example!

Format [ 6 Answers ]

Please give me advise, how can I format hardisk. Is there a website offering a free tool for formatting disk. Thank you!

View more questions Search