Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1lonly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 05:59 PM
    What can I do?
    I Am 27 And I Met This Guy Four Years Ago, And We Kind Of Went Out But We Stop Talking, And We Never Talk About That Again Until A Month Ago He Ask Me To Go Out But He Has A Girlfriend And Now How Can I Make Him Be Interesting In Me More, Everyone Is Saying That He Does Not Lover Her He Even Told Me What Can I Do?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Do nothing until he is free and willing to commit to a relationship, whether it is for a few days, weeks, months. He needs to be free to commit to you.
    kfrancis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lonly
    I Am 27 And I Met This Guy Four Years Ago, And We Kind Of Went Out But We Stop Talking, And We Never Talk About That Again Untill A Month Ago He Ask Me To Go Out But He Has A Girlfriend And Now How Can I Make Him Be Interesting In Me More, Everyone Is Saying That He Does Not Lover Her He Even Told Me What Can I Do?
    Please don't be fooled by this very immature man (boy). He wants his cake and eat it too. If you really like him.. ignore him while he is with someone else, how would you feel if you were her?
    1lonly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I Don't Know What To Do, I Usted Talk To Her But She Stop Talking To Me And All The Girls That Talk To Him, She Is Very Pretty And All Guys Want Her He Does Not Care And I Don't Know Why Is He With Her, But I Don't Want A Releationship With Him, We Just Left It's Something That We Been Wanted Both Sense Long Time Ago So I Don't Know What To Do?? Please Help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search