Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabs424 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Lose weight but keep my breasts?
    Okay, well I'm 18 and I am weighing around 115-120, I have never exceeded 120lbs, and I have some love handles going on and was wanting to lose those, didn't know what the best workout for that was? And, my breast size is 34B, and I want to keep it that way, the perfect size for me, but if I run or do any other exercise to just tone up a bit will I lose my breasts?
    bloodyhalo94 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabs424
    Okay, well i'm 18 and i am weighing around 115-120, i have never exceeded 120lbs, and I have some love handles going on and was wanting to lose those, didn't know what the best workout for that was? And, my breast size is 34B, and i want to keep it that way, the perfect size for me, but if i run or do any other exercise to just tone up a bit will i lose my breasts?
    I'm also triing to lose some love handles and it's working for me, kind of. What I'm doing is going to the gym and doing a lot of sit-ups, and push-ups. I say that if you want to keep your breasts just do some exercises for your chest muscles while working out.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:35 AM
    You can't control where the fat from your body is lost... just the parts that you can tone..
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 24, 2007, 02:38 AM
    Sorry... but it's proven... that's first place you lose weight... If only I could have kept my pregnancy breasts LOL :)
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Is that really proven?

Nov 24, 2007, 03:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    Is that really proven?
    From what my OBGYN told me... I was complaining on losing mine :)
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Hmmm... interesting to know... I want to lose a cup from the right and nothing from the left :P

Nov 24, 2007, 03:02 AM
    Or just gain a little in the left.. LOL
    joda588 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Hey, I'm 18 myself and I'm a personal trainer, so your doing the right thing, running that is, really you will lose the size of your breast, bad news. But the good news is that you really have a perfect size. The average weight for a female is 140 were you are now, but if you feel you must do this. Play sports, almost same as running. Or diet, not the same as fasting so don't fast, diet eat food, certain kinds

Well if you have anymore questions you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Jonathan:cool:
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2007, 01:31 PM
    i can honestly tell you from my 2 prior weight loss experiences, HECK YEAH the breasts are not just deflating, but headin south! i was a cute 38D before my baby and then losing 80 lbs, which left me with cow udders, sadly. so after complaining i got my boobs done and that was that. but short of a boob job, i don't have any real solutions. good luck!
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 04:04 PM
    I promised myself a boob job after I get to my goal weight!

Nov 25, 2007, 04:30 PM
    That's so cool chihuahua mom! I am getting ready for my tummy tuck which is going to take place in June! The best part is I am doing something for me and there is another forum I go to for this!

Nov 25, 2007, 04:32 PM
    That's so cool chihuahua mom!if I EVER get to my ideal weight,I plan to bodybuild(but not get hulky). I am also getting ready for my tummy tuck which is going to take place in June! The best part is I am doing something for me and there is another forum I go to for this!

Nov 25, 2007, 04:35 PM
    That's so cool chihuahua mom!if I EVER get to my ideal weight,I plan to bodybuild(but not get hulky). I am also getting ready for my tummy tuck which is going to take place in June! The best part is I am doing something for me and there is another forum I go to for this!
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Wow, thanks for posting three times in a row... that helped to validate your point.

And if you bodybuild and go into competitions you have to get bulky, that's the point of the competitions..

Nov 25, 2007, 05:01 PM
    hahahahahaha!!!!!

BIG mistake!!!!:p i was on my cell phone when I left that message. wasn't sure it even went through..lol. golly!

yeah, but about what i hope to achieve, i only want to do some serious toning! i just don't want to be performance ready. then i would look scary and no man would want me...lol.
    stingraysteffie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
    This is what I am afraid of, I too am over weight and would like to keep my nice boobs. What about wearing a thight sports bra; isn't that supposed to keep your breasts from becoming smaller?
    Vision Expert

Dec 27, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stingraysteffie
    This is what I am afraid of, I too am over weight and would like to keep my nice boobs. What about wearing a thight sports bra; isn't that supposed to keep your breasts from becoming smaller?
    Nope, that's to keep them from sagging...
    saraannes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 12:07 AM
    OK so I'm 17 about to be 18 in may. I was always very slim but not too skinny, and that was in grade 8 till 9. I started to excersise in the summer of grade 8 and stopped so I gained weight on the tummy and breast. So then I started to do chinups (becasue I wanted to loose tummy fat.. I know stupid idea... but I didn't know). And during that time my breast size actually grew to a 37C from 34B. And then I stopped the chin ups in that year. Next year (grade 10) I had gym class and when that was over my breast size had decreased but not A lot. But then in the following summer and next 2 years my breast not only decreased to a B but they also became saggy. OH and in one of those years I became really sick and lost a lot of weight, but I never gained it back on my breasts but instead on my tummy. And now I'm in grade 12 and I look like crap.. I have a B cup and a fat tummy and I'm only 5 feet one inch... WTH. I need some one to give me some advice. I need to know why I have not gained my breast back and why have I become fat on my tummy ONLY!! This is the most depressed I have ever been in my entire life because not only do I look like crap I also have the pressure of getting into university, feeling good about myself and getting ready for prom. I have no clue about what ahs happened to my once sexy body and I need help+advice. I think I weight 108 now and I know it might not seem bad but its all from my tummy.
    lollydolly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 06:44 AM
    I can definitely relate to the problems you are describing. I have lost 90 lbs over the last couple of years. I did what everyone said was the right way to do it, eating healthy and going to the gym. I was still left with saggy boobs and very stretched out loose skin. I am however seeing improvements over time. My suggestion to you would be to make sure you are wearing a good supportive bra all the time. It may be a good idea to have a sizing done at a lingerie store such as Victoria Secret just to make sure you are wearing the correct size. Another thing that has really helped me is to make sure you are using a good moisturizer on your skin at least 1-2 times a day including your breasts and chest, I use a toning lotion. After allot of ups and downs in your weight your skin is just left stretched out, and that includes your breasts. The good news is that you are young and your skin is still very resilient. You hear allot of people saying that the only option is breast enhancement surgery. That may be true if you are in your 30s, but in your case you can still do damage control. You should also still be doing chest exercises. I know that you don't want to go down in size, but this will help to lift them up. They will look bigger and fuller once they are lifted, even if they do go down in size. As far as the belly fat goes, allot of women have this same problem. You have to do ab exercises as much as we all hate them, and include some cardio into your routine. Try to keep your carbohydrate and sugar intake to a minimum, they add to belly fat. And be sure you are eating plenty of fiber every day, this has helped me. Nothing happens over night, but if you stay on top of it, you should see improvement. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Lose Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Im 12 and I feel fat . I weigh 7 stone and I am about 5ft. Do I need to lose weight ?

Weight lose [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 years old and I weight 205lbs and I have only had one boyfriend because of my weight and I get made fun of because of my weight to I was wonder what I should do to lose my weight before the summer so I can start dating some guys in the new school next year and you help me..

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search