Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutebeth Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Mar 15, 2009, 02:19 PM

Try natural breast enlargement, especially fenugreek.
    Lisa loo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 05:16 PM

I think it's a matter of choice?
    You cartnt have it both ways without surgory of course, otherwise all these size 0 modles would have nicce perked boobs, but only have a small size.
    So its your weight now, and boobs?
    Or skinny and little ones
    I'm sure both ways is nice
    Xxxxxxxx
    Lisa loo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2009, 05:19 PM

Hey again, I just checked my answer and its wrong! There is actually something!
    Instead of just stop eating.
    When going to the gym, work on sections of your body, that way the food you are eating is turning into fat witch will be lost and turned into muscle at the gym.
    Also, there is some machines that actually emphasize the mucle behind your boobs, which make them look perked, and give you a better clevage.
    Hope I helped
    Xxxxxxxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Lose Weight [ 2 Answers ]

Im 12 and I feel fat . I weigh 7 stone and I am about 5ft. Do I need to lose weight ?

Weight lose [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 years old and I weight 205lbs and I have only had one boyfriend because of my weight and I get made fun of because of my weight to I was wonder what I should do to lose my weight before the summer so I can start dating some guys in the new school next year and you help me..

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search