Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TashiroHeaven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 05:40 AM
    How could I recover my Yahoo ID?
    Hi Expert! I change my Yahoo password and it success.. when I try it on Yahoo Messenger and my password is now invalid. Please teach me how to recover my Yahoo Password.. I try to click the 'Forgot Password' but too bad, I forgot what is my birthday year when I register.. I remember I just put the fake year for me to register Yahoo quickly because I don't want Yahoo will promt me to the kid's page.. My real birthday year is 1993 but Yahoo only accept 13 year old and up. So that's my problem now.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 18, 2005, 05:46 AM
    Can you access Yahoo online, via web mail etc, if so use this password for you Y! Connection.

If NONE of your password work and you can't remember the security questions answers then you are basically out of luck.
    You could mail Yahoo and explain what has happened, but I don't rate your chance of success much above dire.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2005, 07:36 AM
    See if this page will help you:

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/eval_fo...stepid=&.last=

It includes an option for "Lost ID"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recover a deleted file in error [ 2 Answers ]

Problem is I need to recover this file for downloading files the problem is as follows (C:\Windows\System32\Msfeeds.dll) can u help me with this problem,Thank you

Recover Cancelled Yahoo ID [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know, is it possible to recover a deleted/cancelled Yahoo Messenger ID account? I feel that a family member may have had one that was kept a secret from me, but I am not able to prove this. Thank you.

Recover lost photos [ 2 Answers ]

If your flash card or media file was accidentally formatted, files were deleted or corrupted. It's very quick and easy to retrieve your lost files back by using eIMAGE Recovery software. You can Download at http://www.octanesoft.com

Recover files from compressed PacketCD [ 2 Answers ]

With Cequadrats WinOnCd 3.6 on windows 98se I made a compressed volume packet cd using a cd-rw 700mb disk and copied files to it. It worked fine. Later I tried to copy more files to it as is supposed to be possible and it is now unreadable by my drive. Is there any way to recover the files from the...

How I can recover the windows 2000/xp password? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, please help me to retir\eve my windows 2000/xp password. I have forgotton these password. Thanks for help. I don't want to install new windows.

View more questions Search