Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2005, 10:48 PM
    When does starvation/ mode kick in
    So Im trying to maximize my excersize time and put off eating until after exercising.
    I don't want my body going into the starvation mode how do I balance this?
    I often get interupted after 15/ 20 of low impact and sometimes don't get to finish of big with some explosive weight lifting or sprints and have to start over hours later to get to the burning fat zone..
    How long is it safe to go without food before what ever happens happens.
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 19, 2005, 11:15 AM
    I have become convinced that it is pointless to take the chance of slowing the matabolism too much,
    For a neglegable advantage and will eat small meals /protien bars
    It is just to hard to calculate the razors edge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you score a Free Kick on FIFA 2004 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Please help me I don't know how to score a free kick on FIFA 2004 (PS2) I just kick it to high and really annoys me:mad: please help me :o thank you;) I don't know

A/c compressor won't kick in [ 4 Answers ]

I have a window a/c unit with a compressor that won't kick in. I took the unit apart and noticed the control wire on the compressor looked burnt and corroded. I took the wire off and put a new connector on, but still no go. I noticed however when I left the control wire disconnected I could hear...

Have to trip thermostat switch to kick heat on [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes (its happened three times, twice in last month) the heater is not kicking on. After we trip the fan-auto switch back and forth the heat will come on. It is an janitron thermostat-not digital--more than 6 years old. Gas furnace, also probably more than 6 years old. Could this be a...

Wiring prob? - compressor won't kick on [ 1 Answers ]

I had some work done by a repairman last fall because my pilot would not light. He said it was a wire that came loose and fixed it. Now, my compressor won't come on. Blower comes on fine. Based on some other concerns with this repairman and the previous problem, I suspect wiring. Plus, there...

Safe Mode [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I know how to access "safe mode", and have used it a couple of times to correct problems, following instructions, but can someone explain please, exactly what it is? Thank you.

View more questions Search