Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    believe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Applied for a new position
    How long should I wait before asking about a position you applied for in a different department?
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2007, 07:25 AM
    That’s difficult because it would depend on what type of business we are talking about. I’d say a week then make some enquiries at the very least you may get someone saying that they will get back to you in another week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best position for an orgasm? [ 6 Answers ]

I enjoy sex but have never orgasmed through penetration only oral. We tried everything. Any suggestions?

Position of furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed a Criterion II Rheem 135,000 BTU furnace in 1999 model SGDG-13SARJY In a upright flow position. Due to remodeling I want to reposition this furnace horizontally. I can not find any reliable information about it. This unit has a part time pilot. If it is possible do I have to...

Sex Position? [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best position to have sex for a long time? Do guys get periods as girls do and how??

Forced into another position [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two fold issue. I was hired in a purchasing position, but due to lay offs and employees quiting they are trying to force me into a warehouse position. I will be in an air conditioned office in the warehouse, but will still be required to do many things in the warehouse where the...

Style position [ 2 Answers ]

What is the right position for typing?

View more questions Search